· Was founded in San Francisco, CA, in January of 2010,
by a group of wedding and business entrepreneurs.
· Is America’s FIRST nonprofit wedding wish granting organization,
producing weddings and civil union ceremonies at destinations across the United States
for individuals facing terminal illness, regardless of sexual orientation.
· Boasts twenty chapters nationwide,
headed by some of the industry’s most renowned leaders.
· Sasha Souza, National
· Kevin Covey, LA/Orange County
· Stella Inserra, New York
· Ivy Robinson, The Carolinas
· Eliana Baucicault, Atlanta
· Mary Alice Sublett, Tennessee
· Heather Hamilton Sims, Houston
· Shelby Tuck Horton, DC
· Elisa Delgardio, Orlando
· Ali Phillips, Chicago
· Daniela Fageʹ́t, Seattle
· Other chapters opening soon: Colorado, Arizona,
Portland, Miami, St. Louis, Ohio and Nevada.
· To qualify for Wishes, applicants must be unmarried
legal citizens of the United States,
over the age of 18,
who have been diagnosed with less than three years to live.
· Simply apply online to request one of three wedding types:
URGENT (Up to 10 guests, in hospital or at bedside);
BOUTIQUE (up to 25 guests, in home town of applicant);
ROMANTIC (Up to 50 guests, at any WUW destination)
· Wish Granters needed in all locations.
Please apply online today to start helping us make Wedding Wishes come true.
Here is a sweet couple who has already enjoyed the fruits of Wish Upon a Wedding's hard work: http://wishuponawedding.org/florence-michael-wedding-wish/